Jul 7, 2019
Today we have the one and only Ken Schultz joining us. He's
known for writing the nearly 2000 page Ken Schutz's Fishing
Encyclopedia as well as a host of other books.
He was an editor for Field & Stream for over 30 years,
In this episode we cover:
- What was it like working for Field & Stream?
- Ken's favorite books
- Why people come back to fishing later in life
- What made him write a 2000 page book? His process for tackling
- Questions from Valentine Thomas and Luke Ovgard
- The tragedy of the commons
- Ken's favorite fish to catch
- Ken's favorite places to fish
- One of his regrets
Did you enjoy this?
- If so, please share this podcast with your friends, because the
more people who fish the longer we can keep our passion alive!
Follow Cast & Spear:
Keep those lines tight,
P.S. Please leave a review on iTunes with your favorite fish to